6 Questions to a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you are charged with a crime in the State of Florida, it is important that you select the right criminal defense attorney to represent you and defend your rights. In order to help you select the right lawyer, I have compiled a list of questions that are important to ask before you hire a criminal defense lawyer.
1. How much of your practice is devoted to criminal defense?
2. Will you be the only attorney working on my case or will other less experienced attorneys be working on the case?
3. How will I reach you if I have a question about my case. Will I have access to your cell phone?
4. Do you require an additional fee if the case goes to trial? Do you require an additional fee if a motion to suppress the evidence needs to be filed in the case?
5. How much experience do you have handling this type of criminal case?
6. How many jury trials have you done in your career?
These are just a few important questions to ask before you hire a criminal defense lawyer. At the Law Office of Jeremiah D. Allen, I offer a free consultation so you can ask questions about your case and how it will be handled. I would be happy to speak with you and answer all of your criminal law questions. You can email me at Jeremiah@JeremiahdAllen.com or call me at (407)415-9626. I would be happy to give you answers to all 6 of the above and a list of my resent results. My office is in Orlando, Florida and I handle cases across the State of Florida. Here is a link to my bio: http://www.jeremiahdallen.com/about/